Ladies, I invite you to listen to this podcast with Bill and me. We had such a great time talking about this topic, Bill really liked it LOL. You dreamt of happily ever after with your spouse. Guess what? Even after years of marriage, you can keepdreaming!
Based on research with happy husbands like Dr. David Jeremiah, comedian Tim Hawkins, John Fuller of Focus on the Family, and many more, you’ll learn the five keys to unlock your husband’s heart. Using the word DREAM:
- Domestic Tranquility – Your husband needs a peaceful haven
- Respect – Your husband needs to be honored in his own home
- Eros – Your husband needs a fulfilling sex life
- Attraction – Your husband needs to be attracted to you
- Mutual Activities – Your husband needs to have fun with you
“Arlene’s 31 Days to a Happy Husband helps you identify roadblocks to intimacy while discovering true passion. No doubt you will benefit from this 31 day journey to greater joy inside and outside the bedroom.”
– Dr. Clifford and Joyce Penner, authors ofThe Gift of Sex.
You might have seen Arlene on Fox and Friends not long ago.
Here are some books that you might want to check into.