I have had a burden for the Human trafficking situation since I first learned of it. It is horrifying to me that this has become such an epidemic world wide! Here’s some information I just received via email if you are able and interested in helping out, I know it isn’t for everyone so just follow your heart with any opportunities I may post.
There are more slaves in the world today than at any other point in history. This year human trafficking will generate an estimated $32 billion — making it the fastest growing criminal industry on the globe.
Not For Sale is working on the front lines read more
- Make rice as directed on package. Meanwhile, in 10-inch skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat until hot. Cook chicken in oil 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until lightly browned.
- Pour soup over chicken. Place broccoli & cheese around chicken. Sprinkle with thyme and pepper. Reduce heat to medium.
- Cover and cook 10 to 15 minutes or until juice of chicken is clear when center of thickest part is cut (170°F) and broccoli is tender. Remove chicken from skillet and place on serving platter. Stir vegetables and sauce. Pour sauce over chicken.
- 2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup cold butter
- 1 cup (8 ounces) fat-free plain yogurt
- 3 egg whites
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt; cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Whisk the yogurt, egg whites, lemon juice, peel and extract; stir into crumb mixture just until moistened.
- Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full. Bake at 350° for 18-22 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool completely. Yield: about 1 dozen.
I hope you have a wonderfully blessed day!