Feel free to email me some idea’s. I would love to post one of your favorite recipes on my next blog. Just email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll begin to post them. CHECK OUT my blog on Thursday for great Memorial Day receipes!
ince 1949, May has been and still is, National Mental Health Month. A recent survey found that 1 in 3 women experience anxiety, and 1 in 5 experiences some form of clinical depression. A total of 40% believe they could treat or cure themselves. Mental Health America’s “Live Your Life Well” (www.liveyourlifewell.com) website lists these tools to live better:
- Connect with others
- Stay positive
- Get physically active
- Help others
- Get enough sleep
- Create joy and satisfaction
- Eat well
- Take care of your spirit
- Deal better with hard times
- Get professional help if needed
Cheap sunglasses are not always going to protect your eyes. Here are a few reminders when shopping for the perfectair of shades.
- 99% UV protection is crucial; all sunglasses that are made properly will have a sticker stating this.
- Smaller spectacles won’t give proper eye coverage.
- Scratched lenses should be replaced right away.
Food Tips for Women
Here are Prevention Magazine’s 25 Best Healthiest Foods for Women: (These are pre-made packaged foods– you can’t cook everything from scratch!)
- Alexia Select Sides Roasted Potatoes and Baby Portabella Mushrooms
- Dole Sliced Strawberries
- Mann’s Sweet Potato Spears
- Tropicana Trop50 Pomegranate
- Bionaturae 100% Organic Whole Wheat Lasagna
- County Choice Organic Quick Cook Steel Cut Oats
- Healthy Choice All Natural Roasted Redarinara
- Uncle Ben’s Whole Grain Wild Rice
- Annie Chun’s Mini Wontons
- Chobani Greek Yogurt
- Eggland’s Best Eggs
- Campbell’s Select Harvest Light Savoryicken with Vegetables Soup
- Triscuit Thin Crisps
- Hormel Natural Choice Mesquite Deli
New Things You’ll Love
- New Lysol No-Touch Hand Soap System
- Sarah Jessica Parker’s SJP Jewelry available at Macy’s
- Mally’s Evercolor Poreless Face Defender
- The I’m OK! Pocket First-Aid Kit found at kabaalab.com
Please check back on Thursday for Memorial Day recipes that will rock your weekend.